Friday 4 November 2016

Memoirs


In my college days in Engineering College horror movies I distinctly remember.The below given images are of the film Dr Terrors House of Horrors.Just imagine after taking lunch at 8 pm in the night ,catching the bus from Village Piplod ,Surat in 1968 ,going for Bus ,watching the movie till 11.30 in night ,catching late night Bus was not a great bargain but watching a horror movie was really giving odd sensation. In the night , every thing looking bit grotesque was giving a queer feeling . I was more fanatic for English movies so every pal abhorred my plan so in the dead of night & even in Bus , I always found myself alone . In my age ,generally every body was movie buff but to support me in my this endeavour was difficult to find .
Dr Terror house of horrors


DraculaThe film Dracula has special mention to make. There were number of sequels were made of film Dracula but my impression of the film will be in my next blog .

No comments:

Post a Comment